Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 17-18 Album

November 17-18 Weekend

I'm on a roll - another album. Well, actually, my class starts next Tuesday so I thought I'd put up as much as I could while I can. Just to let you know how special you are (and to get you off my back about not posting enough), I have some freelance to do but I'm putting that off for an hour so I could keep you all update with our activities.

Saturday, the family went to the Phoenix Zoo. The weather was totally awesome. On Sunday, the kids and I went to Discover India Festival. My friend Debjani invited us to their annual festival held in downtown Phoenix, next to the Science Museum. It was lots of fun with Jo-Jo and her family, Russ and his family and my sister Crystal showed up. It's nice having my sister in town.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome pics! good job this weekend nubia. i'm proud to say i'm your sister. haha well i'm very jealous of all the fun you guys are having. i can't wait till you guys come down in a couple of days. mom's been making us clean. uhm... that is a good picture of jacky that crystal took & gugu looks very happy next to my red corvette.
okay g2g love you all.

Anonymous said...

hehe kirst you're silly. the boys do look happy! can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. i'm so excited. i don't have school thursday or friday. YES!! oh and jacky's thinking, "in about 1.5 seconds i'm going to bite her, take the camera, and high tail it out of here."

Anonymous said...

oh yah that above comment was me, pita.