Sunday, November 25, 2007

La Quinta Estacion, Belanova, Moenia Concert

La Quinta Estacion with Belanova

Kirstie took me to a concert over Thanksgiving Break. It was sooo awesome. I hadn't been to a concert in over 5 years. I didn't know many of the songs cause I hadn't listened to spanish music in forever. When Belanova finally got on stage I rocked out.

This was the bill for the night:
Reik
Aleks Syntek
La Quinta Estacion
Belanova
Moenia

We're planning on going to the KROQ ALMOST ACOUSTIC CHRISTMAS, if we're lucky enough to get tickets. There is a 2 ticket limit so hopefully we're able to grab a couple tickets. We were suppose to go see Feist with Spoon earlier this month but couldn't but wouldn't you know they're both performing the second night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh that was so much fun. i like our pictures! i'm glad you came with me. figured it would be a good way to stretch your legs out. lets cross our fingers for the kroq concert!! i hope to see you guys soon again. hopefully before christmas. okay, gotta go, everything was awesome this weekend. byeee.
love kirstie

Anonymous said...

pita said...
i know a way to describe the concert in espanish...que lame. huhu

Anonymous said...

Brent said...

Pita and I had fun watching episodes of "Big Bang Theory." We don't need no stinking concert.