Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Annual Family Soccer Game


The Gang


The Winners

Well, we had another game of soccer and it was a lot fun. The morning of Thanksgiving all the kids (yes, I'm still one of them, don't care what you say either Kirstie) played our annual game of soccer. Miguel organized the game cause he's awesome at soccer (which btw, needs to move up here to be my coach).

Miguel, his brother Omar and his sister Angelica and her boyfriend Edgar came out this year. Pastora's fiance, Adrian came out again. Thelma was great and took care of my kids so I could run around like a mad woman. Big Brent was quick as a forward and scored a couple, my brothers and sisters made me proud and played all game.

All in all, we had a great time and hope to keep this tradition going.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that was fun too huh?! i like when you guys come over. too bad you guys have real lives... okay well i like your pictures. gotta go & get ready for finals. they're next week.
love kirstie

Anonymous said...

pita whispers...
i'm going crazy in this house. wish i could have gone to phoenix this wkend with mom and dad. dang it.

normal voice...
that game was fun, we should do it each year. it really helps me justify eating a little more at dinner.

ok miss you guys muah

Nubia said...

pita, you're so crrazzy