Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary



Wow, another year of marriage. I know I've said this before but time is flying. Brent and I have been together a total of 8 years now, married 6.

Yesterday, Brent's folks took care of the kids while we went out and spent some time alone. And this morning, my folks took care of the kids while we went and played golf. Brent and I are very lucky to have such a strong support system. We love each and every one of yous that have helped us out and have been great role models.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! 6 years?! Congrats! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

I guess I never realized how small I was until now that I have this huge belly! Not too much longer and we can see if your prediction was right!

Nubia said...

I know... 6 years! Crazy, huh?

Hang in there, you're almost done baking that baby.

Karen said...

Congrats on the 6 years! It's amazing how the time flies isn't it?