Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not much going on

Sorry that I don't have any pictures to post. My sister and I traded camera for camcorder for the week. Suppose I could upload a short movie, but we all know that's not gonna happen (who would I be kidding). Gugu is in Riverside with his Mimi, Abuelito, Tias and Tios. We were left with Jackie, who by the way is a big baby. He's more work than Gugu.

Work has been a little crazy. Lots of websites to design.

While Kirstie and Pastora were here, I've become quite the bartender. I'm a pro at making Cosmopolitians now. They turn out yummy. I need to look for drink that has Rum cause my mom brought us some Flor de Cana from Nicaragua. How awesome! If anyone has any ideas about a drink with Rum let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, you need to get at making those drinks, vegas is right around the corner!! I bought the cutest shoes i hope they're comfy cause i'm taking them!! Love you

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have not checked your page in weeks and just knew that there would be lots of fun updates, but no, no, there weren't!!!! I am sure that this means that you guys are all doing well and too busy to update your page! Miss you!

Christy